Li-ion and Ni-MH batteries are not interchangeable.
Special designed replacement Power Tools Battery for DEWALT DW, DC Series and more.
Guaranteed to meet or exceed the specifications of the original DEWALT Power Tools Battery.
Compatible with your device guarantee.
This Power Tools Battery is also compatible with the following models:
152250-27, 397745-01, DC9071, DE9037, DE9071, DE9072, DE9074, DE9075, DE9501, DW9071, DW9072 Dewalt 2832K(Cordless Saws) Dewalt 2800 Series 2802K, 2812B, 2812K, 2852B, 2861K-2, 2872B, 2872K-2, 2872KQ, 2898B, 2898K
Dewalt DC Series:
DC528 (Flash light), DC540, DC540K, DC542, DC542K, DC612KA, DC614KA, DC727KA, DC727KA-AR, DC727KA-B2, DC727VA, DC740K-2, DC740KA, DC740KZ, DC742KA, DC742VA, DC743KA, DC743KB, DC745KA, DC745KB, DC756KA, DC756KB, DC840KA, DC840KB, DC841KA, DC845KA, DC845KB, DC940KA, DC945KB, DC980KA, DC980KB, DC981KA, DC981KB, DC981KZ, DCD910KX, DCD940B2, DCD945B2, DCDK12
Dewalt DW Series:
DW051K, DW051K-2, DW052K, DW052K-2, DW052K2H, DW052Z, DW053K, DW053K-2, DW053K2H, DW904(Flash Light), DW907K-2, DW907K2H, DW907Z, DW912, DW915 (Flash Light), DW917 (Flash light), DW924K2AR, DW924K2B2, DW924K2B3, DW924K2BR, DW924K-B2, DW924K-B3, DW927K, DW927K-2, DW927K2, DW927KV-2, DW930, DW930K, DW940K, DW940K-2, DW953, DW953K, DW953K-2, DW953KF-2, DW953KS-2, DW953KV-2, DW953RFK2, DW965, DW965K, DW965K-2, DW968K-2, DW970, DW971K-2, DW972, DW972B, DW972K, DW972K-2, DW972KQ-2, DW972KS-2, DW972RLK2, DW974K, DW974K-2, DW974KQ, DW975B, DW975K, DW976K, DW977B, DW977K, DW979, DW979K, DW979K-2, DW979K2-BR, DW980, DW980K-2, DW981, DW981KD-2, DW981KF-2, DW981KQ
If you need a part for your model that is not listed above, please email us via email@example.com. Our battery experts may be able to find the product or information that you are looking for.
Here are some tips to improve your DEWALT Battery life:
1. In order to assure the longest life for a battery, it is essential to make sure it is fully charged before first use. The latest battery chemistries of Li-ion and Li-Pol are versatile and can be charged at any time and do not deteriorate or suffer with erratic charging patterns and times. The battery chargers are sufficiently sophisticated to fully charge the battery at any time.
2. Remove the battery pack from the Power Tools is you are not using your Power Tools Battery for extended periods of more than a week. Store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects.
3. NiCad, NiMH and Li-Ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.
4. Do not expose the battery to either high heat or freezing temperatures. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones are unable to create as much power.
5. Try and use the DEWALT Power Tools Battery once at least every couple of weeks.