The Cyclon series Rechargeable Battery has a longer service life, fewer replacements and combined with higher reliability. It has 50PSI safety valve which lets gases escape, then automatically reseals, so there's no risk of excessive gas accumulation within the battery or dry out failure from repeated recharges. It is made from 99.99% pure lead, CYCLON battery plates are extremely thin, so they offer more surface area then conventional batteries and far more power. High purity acid is absorbed right into the Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) plate separators, so the CYCLON battery provides leak-proof operation in any position. The CYCLON battery's metal outer jacket offers extreme shock, vibration, temperature and flammability protection.
Suitable for Applications like Power Management.
- Each offers 10 years float life and 2 years storage life
- Up to 2000 life cycles
- Resealable safety valve
- Steel can enclosure
- Rugged construction
- Extremely low self-discharge rate providing up to 2 years shelf-life
- Pure lead design offers highest recharge efficiency
- Very high cycle life delivers up to 300 cycles (100% Depth of Discharge)
- Greatest high-rate power density, per unit weight
- Up to 10-year design life at 25°C
- Proven in-the-field technology and UL recognised components
- C5 rate, to 80% of rated capacity
- -65 to 80°C Temperature operating range