Battery Recycling, Collection and Disposal of Used or Waste Batteries
Did you know?
All batteries should be disposed of correctly. At County Battery Services Recycling, we take batteries very seriously. We believe that batteries shouldn't be thrown away, but given a second chance life. We care for the batteries.
We pay for your scrap lead acid batteries
- By cheque
- By bank transfer
- Exchange on purchase
County Battery Services are:
- Licensed waster carrier
- Licensed waste broker
- Licensed transfer station
- Hazardous waste registered
- Approved battery Exporter (ABE)
- Wee distributor (take Back Scheme)
Benefits of County Battery Services Recycling:
- We purchase Lead Acid Batteries
- We pay for your waste batteries
- We recycle all types of batteries
- We are Wee recycler
- We are registered and approved by the Environment Agency
- We offer good rates for certain batteries.
- We can weigh on site with our accurate weighing scales
- Its quick, easy and effecient and you can make money
County Battery Services offer a full recycling solution for all batteries from collection to service
- We offer collection from 100 Kg to 24 Tonnes
- Collection nationwide
- Clean & Efficient with all relevant environmental paperwork
- Or bring in your batteries to any of our shops in Kirkby, Nuthall or Ilkeston
Batteries that can be recycled at County Battery Services:
- All household batteries including 'button' batteries from watches, AA, AAA, 9V PP3
- Battery packs from laptops, mobile phones, power tools and remote control units (put electrical tape over the terminals)
- Lead Acid, Ni-Cd, Lithium, Ni-Mh, VRLA, Gel types of batteries
Get a quick quote by clicking here.
Call our Recycling Team on 01623757377.
So remember "Don't bin it. Recycle it!"