Click & Collect is only available at our Kirkby-in-Ashfield store.
All products on our website are available for our Click & Collect service (subject to stock).
Our Click & Collect service is simple and is outlined with these 4 short steps:
· Choose your desired product on the website and process it online. You must pay for the item/s through the website.
· Select Click & Collect in the ‘delivery’ section.
· Wait for your ‘Ready to collect’ email.
· Pop to the store and collect your item/s
1. We tend to leave an average of 2 hours between the time of the sale to the time at which your order will be ready to collect. Please note this may differ for specific orders.
2. If you order by 2.00pm on any weekday (Monday-Friday) your order will be available for same day collection.
3. For Saturday collection, you must have ordered before 3.00pm on Friday.
Please bring a copy of your confirmation email when you collect your order. We will hold any products in store for a maximum of 14 days. Orders not picked up within 14 days will be returned and you will be refunded automatically.
Prices and availability may vary in store, so to make sure you get the desired product for the desired price, please purchase through the website.
Changing a battery can be a daunting task, however, it’s not always as hard as it seems. In this article, we will go through some of the frequently asked questions surrounding the changing of car batteries.
It’s coming to that time of year that isn’t typically great for batteries, as the cold weather creeps in, all kinds of batteries will be left untouched to drain and die in the winter months, this goes for e-bike batteries too. However, with the right care and understanding of a few simple steps, your bike battery can easily last through the winter and be healthier than ever.
Choosing the right leisure battery for your application can be a challenging task if you aren't sure what you're looking for. There's always a risk of choosing one that doesn't provide the correct amount of power that is needed for your applications. However, on the other hand, there's always the possibility of going overkill and getting a battery that's too big for what you need.
We've put together this article in an attempt to help you...